Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photo Albums

This weekend I worked on making photo albums. My daughter-in-law and I are making 300 to take to a craft show.
Outside of the albums

The inside is long so I took two pictures.

Another of the inside

There was so much paper to be folded and cut that I had to solicit some help with the folding from my youngest son Andy. I boxed up some of the card stock, did a quick tutorial on how to fold the paper and sent it to school with him last week. He has 3 really sweet friends and all three chipped in and helped him fold. Thank you Lisa, Katie and Kinsley!

As a thank-you to the 3 girls, I made them a thank-you basket. The basket was filled with a photo album, a composition notebook and a clipboard.
I bought the composition notebooks at Wal-Mart and covered them with coordinating card stock. I added a flower embellishment to the front.

I bought the clipboards at The Dollar Tree and covered them with coordinating card stock.

Here is a picture of the baskets after I completed them. I hope the girls enjoy them.



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Such a great gift idea Becky! Those would make great gift baskets for people at the office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Great take on the challenge! Love those altered items and I love how the photo album folds! Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! I am following your blog!

    ReplyDelete