Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Door Hanging


Isn't this just adorable? I needed something to decorate my front door with for Halloween so I thought I would make a wall hanging. I cut these images using Happy Hunting's cartridge.


The hat was cut at 7 inches.


The witches brew pot was cut on fit to page.


The shoe was also cut on fit to page.

I punched holes in each of the images using the crop-a-dile and connected the three pieces together with orange and brown ribbon. Of course I had to add some bling to each piece. I just can't help myself when it comes to adding the bling. The more it sparkles and shines, the better I like it.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting today. Please leave me a comment and let me know how you will take this idea and make it your own.

3 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! I wish I had that cart here on hand I would make one today. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just tooooo stinkin' cute!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete